Monday, May 24, 2010
May 22: Wheelbarrow
Imagine my delight to wake up from a nap on Saturday to hear the words "present" and "outside" in the same sentence. And what did I find waiting for me? My very own wheelbarrow, just like the ones I've been admiring outside Home Depot for months. THANKS Grammy and Grampa!!! It only took me a few minutes to figure out how to lift, push, and balance the shiny red beauty. And then, I was off...up and down the sidewalk, putting leaves in and out, and I even scored a few rides from Dada.



After the initial excitement of the wheelbarrow I got my first taste of a popsicle. Excited to see mama and dada after my nap I bounced right into the crib rails face first and got a big, fat lip. Mommy used the popsicle as ice to help my sore lip feel better. It was yummy (acai blueberry flavor), juicy, and uber messy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment