Today was Daddy's first Father's Day and it was great! Grammy and Grampa were here with us and they played with me all weekend. Everyone did work outside, planting trees and flowers, hanging shutters, building things, and rescuing a baby bird from the attic. I got a Exer-saucer to play in so that Mommy can get things done around the house. Everyday I have a new favorite accessory - Friday was the monkeys, yesterday was the chameleon and today it was the alligator!
Today, we had a nice breakfast and then Daddy and Grampa opened lots of presents. I was pretty excited about some of them and Daddy's card was tasty. Daddy took me for a long walk this afternoon and I fell asleep in the stroller. Then we played in my room and he read me a nice book.
Watch later this week for pictures of me standing up, and my second tooth!